Ossom D1 – Fresh Det | Manual Dishwashing Liquid
Login to view prices
OSSOM D1 Fresh Det manual Dishwashing Liquid Gel
This dish wash liquid detergent gives high foaming even after recommended dilutions.
- This dish wash liquid loosens food soils and cuts grease quickly for spot-free results.
- The Fresh Det lemon gel has balanced pH formulation and is gentle on hands.
- This manual dish washing liquid is suitable for all types of glassware, crockery, and cutlery, pots, and pans, utensils, etc.
- Ossom D1 Fresh Det is perfect for daily usage at homes, office pantries, hotels, clubs, restaurants, industrial kitchens, etc.
- The low dilution levels of this kitchen cleaner makes it the most economical solution for professionals as well as DIY users.
- Normal/Medium Soil: 20-30 ml in one litre of clean water.
- Heavy Soil: 40-50 ml in one litre of clean water.
Use with 3 Basin Sink Method –
Step 1. Pour FRESH DET in 1st Sink
Step 2. Fresh water or warm water in 2nd Sink, and then
Step 3. Sanitizer in 3rd Sink
- Dip the utensils/cutlery/crockery/pans etc.in the first sink and scrub with an abrasive pad.
- Rinse with fresh water in the second sink.
- And then dip in 3rd Sink and remove.
- Allow dishes to air dry or wipe with a clean cloth.
- Due to balanced pH of D1 washing liquid gel, it is also suitable to use for the cleaning of kitchen equipment, walls, tiles and flooring.
- Shake well before using the product.
- Direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided..
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes or skin.
- In case of contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- If swallowed, then do not induce vomiting.
- After that, seek medical advice for immediate action.
- Wear appropriate gloves and safety mask while handling concentrated product..
- Always keep the jar tightly closed and out of reach of children.
Available size: 5 Liters