Ossom S3 – Glass and Surface Cleaner Concentrate
Login to view prices
OSSOM S3 – Glass and Surface Cleaner Concentrate | Anti Fog
This Anti Fog Glass and Surface Cleaner dries quickly and leaves the surface streak free.
- This best glass cleaner resists dust and finger marks from most of the surfaces.
- Ossom S3 window cleaner spray removes everyday dirt and grime, greasy films and various stains without leaving a residue.
- This anti fog glass cleaner delays built up of new particles over the surfaces.
- Perfect for daily usage at homes, offices, hotels, showrooms, cars, etc.
- The low dilution levels of OSSOM S3 glass cleaner makes it the most economical solution for professionals as well as DIY users.
Recommended Dilution for glass cleaner:
- For Anti Fogging effect: Use as a ready to use solution. Do not add water.
- For Regular Cleaning: 15-20 ml in one liter of clean water.
- Spray directly Ossom S3 Glass and Surface Cleaner, using SpringMop ERGO Spray Bottle, as per required dilution. Use only clean and potable water. Do not use tap water as it may contain high TDS.
- Simply spray the product onto the surface from approximately 6-10 inches and then wipe off vigorously with a glass squeegee, clean dry cloth or disposable paper.
Area of Application:
- For maintenance cleaning of washable surfaces like – Glass, Plastics, Chromium Steel, Non-Porous Surfaces, Natural and Artificial Stones, etc.
- Do not use directly on TV and Monitor screens.
- Do not use dirty cloth and dirty water as it may lead to smearing on the surfaces.
- Shake well before using the product.
- Direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided..
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes or skin.
- In case of contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- If swallowed, then do not induce vomiting.
- After that, seek medical advice for immediate action.
- Wear appropriate gloves and safety mask while handling concentrated product..
- Always keep the jar tightly closed and out of reach of children.