Showing all 3 results
Areas: Hotels, Hospitals, Banquet Halls, Restaurants, Office Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Manufacturing Units etc.
Application: For the last few years, sensor-based electric shoe shiners are very popular in the market. A shoe shine machine is an integral part of the Hospitality segment; you can find this machine welcoming you in the lobby or near elevators. Star category hotels do not even hesitate to install them in each room nowadays.
Advantages of using Shoe Polish Machine:
- Hygienic Solution: It is always better if you, your staff or visitors do not touch the shoes to clean them. Which may inadvertently pass through those dust particles and germs in other high-contact areas, or sensitive areas of your property.
- Pride Point: When someone is welcomed with a shoe shiner in the lobby or reception areas of the property, he definitely impressed and carries a good perception of the property.
- Safety of Lobby Floors: Most of the lobby floors are highly maintained but facing heavy traffic; hence it is an almost compulsory machine if you really love your floor.
- Less Expense and almost Zero Maintenance: There is no major expense, except to change the brush at once and refill the shoe cream.
- Saves Carpet and Linen: Dust particles are the enemy of all types of carpets and reduce the life of the carpets up to 70%, a good shoe shine machine with Sole cleaner is recommendable in such case. Some misbehaving guests or children have a habit of cleaning shoes with linen and towels, which can also be controlled with such machines.