Ossom C1 – Premium Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
Login to view prices
OSSOM C1 – Premium Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner Conc.
The OSSOM C1 Carpet Cleaner Concentrate is a high performance anti-bacterial carpet cleaner, stain remover and fabric brightener
Features of Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner:
- This OSSOM C1carpet shampoo cleans, sanitizes, deodorizes and protects the carpets & upholstery from re-soiling.
- It is Ideal for hand shampooing of carpets, sofa – upholstery, side panels, car interiors, etc.
- This premium carpet and upholstery cleaner is also perfect to use with injection-extraction and rotatory (Single Disc) machine.
- The C1 cleaner shampoo leaves behind pleasant fragrance after shampooing when used as per label instructions.
- The low dilution levels makes it the most economical solution for professionals as well as DIY users.
- For Light Spotting – 30-40 ml in one liter of clean water.
- For Heavy Duty Spotting – 50-100 ml in one liter of clean water.
- Always test an inconspicuous area for color fastness prior to full-scale application.
- Increase/decrease the dilution level as per the stains.
- Vacuum thoroughly carpets/upholstery prior to cleaning.
- Suitable for use on all types of carpets, sofa, side panels and upholstery.
For Manual Use:
- Spray diluted product using a spray bottle directly onto the affected area.
- Scrub with a nylon brush or scrubber and extract using wet and dry vacuum for fast drying.
For Machine Use:
- Apply diluted product through injection-extraction or rotatory machine, agitate and extract the dirt and grime.
- Avoid over wetting of the surface.
- Brush carpet fibers after use.
- Do not mix any other chemical product with this Solution
- Shake well before using the product.
- Direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided..
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes or skin.
- In case of contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- If swallowed, then do not induce vomiting.
- After that, seek medical advice for immediate action.
- Wear appropriate gloves and safety mask while handling concentrated product..
- Always keep the jar tightly closed and out of reach of children.