Ossom D2 – HD Alkaline Oven and Pan Cleaner
Login to view prices
Categories: Cleaning Liquids, Kitchen Cleaners
OSSOM D2 – HD Alkaline Oven and Pan Cleaner | Grill Cleaner
This Oven and Pan Cleaner is highly alkaline and effective solution to clean and remove black carbon deposits.
- This OSSOM D2 HD Alkaline Oven and Pan Cleaner is the Heavy-Duty, highly alkaline cleaner.
- This Oven and Grill cleaner is an effective formula which provides quick penetration and emulsification of grease, baked-on carbon and food deposits for easy removal.
- The OSSOM D2 heavy duty pan cleaner spray is recommended to use on grills, ovens, utensils, hoods, deep fat fryers, and other food service equipment.
- Ready to use solution.
- Before using this highly alkaline cleaner, it is highly recommended to always wear rubber gloves and goggles.
- Turn OFF the equipment before applying the OSSOM D2 OVEN and GRILL Cleaner.
- Make sure that you have covered electrical switches and connections.
How to clean bottom of pans:
- Remove food particles from the surface.
- Apply the undiluted solution onto the affected surface with sprayer or brush.
- Allow the cleaner to work 10 to 20 minutes on warm surfaces; 20 to 30 minutes on cold surfaces. Scrub with a brush or abrasive pad.
- Wipe loosened soil from the surface and rinse with clean water.
- Stubborn deposits may require more than one application.
Area of Application:
- Use on grills, ovens, utensils, hoods, rotisseries, barbecues, deep fat fryers, and other food service equipment.
Caution while cleaning of burnt pan bottom:
- Do not use on aluminum, copper or other soft metals.
- May be harmful to painted surfaces.
- Always use in a well-ventilated area.
- Warm surfaces to 50°C for the best results.
- Shake well before using the product.
- Direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided..
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes or skin.
- In case of contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- If swallowed, then do not induce vomiting.
- After that, seek medical advice for immediate action.
- Wear appropriate gloves and safety mask while handling concentrated product..
- Always keep the jar tightly closed and out of reach of children.
Available Pack Sizes: 2 Liters.
Ossom D1 – Fresh Det | Manual Dishwashing LiquidLogin to view prices Read more
Ossom S2.1 – General Purpose Cleaner ConcentrateLogin to view prices Read more
Ossom HS4 – Gentle Clear SoapLogin to view prices Read more
Ossom S2 – Multipurpose Hard Surface Cleaner Conc.Login to view prices Read more