Ossom D3 – QA Surface Sanitizer
Login to view prices
OSSOM D3 – QACs based QA Surface Sanitizer
OSSOM D3 is a QACs based QA sanitizer used for dip and surface disinfectant spray.
- This benzalkonium chloride solution is a cleaner, deodorizer and no-rinse sanitizer.
- This QA sanitizer also acts as a cleaner for hard, non-porous food contact surfaces such as tables, counters, food processing equipment and third sink application.
- OSSOM D3 QA Surface Sanitizer is also suitable for deodorizing and sanitation of floors, walls, garbage storage areas, toilet bowls, school/guest room furniture, and other surfaces.
- This highly effective disinfectant formula, commonly used as surface sanitizing spray.
- It is highly recommended to sanitize your cars periodically with D3 surface sanitizer solution.
- 2 to 3ml per liter of water: for dip sanitization of Utensils/Cutlery/Crockery/Pans
- 3 to 5ml per liter of water: for spray disinfection of surfaces, workstations, etc.
- Remove heavy soil deposits from the surface.
- Then thoroughly wet surface with the diluted product.
- The diluted solution can be applied with spray, cloth, mop, sponge, or soaking.
- Allow airing dry and no final rinse required.
- For spray applications, use in a spray bottle:
- Spray from 6–8 inches away onto the surface, rub with a brush, cloth or sponge.
- Let the solution remain on the surface for a minimum of 1-2 minutes.
- Food contact surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with clean water.
- Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visibly dirty.
- Avoid breathing the solution directly.
- Shake well before using the product.
- Direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided..
- Store at room temperature in a dry place.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes or skin.
- In case of contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- If swallowed, then do not induce vomiting.
- After that, seek medical advice for immediate action.
- Wear appropriate gloves and safety mask while handling concentrated product..
- Always keep the jar tightly closed and out of reach of children.
Available Pack Sizes: 2 Liters.